Search This Blog

Friday 27 July 2012

Craft Stuff (mostly)

Hello!
I didn't want to spam my facebook page with photos of my latest craft conquests, it feels a little like fishing for compliments.
But i still wanted to share some stuff ive been making with those it might interest!
So heres some photos of the stuff ive been up;


Ive really been utilising my sewing machine lately, its been great to see my beginner skills increase with each task. Heres 2 taggy blankets i whipped up for Regan's friend who has just had a baby boy. Ezekiel. Loving his name!



I sewed this bunting for caitlins birthday. We are refurbishing an old desk for her, and this will go on the wall above it. This cost me $4 to make, and i think it looks fab. Got an idea to make one for another little girl who'se birthday is coming up soon.




Gi-Nourmous bubbles! gee these were fun to do. We did them in the second week of the school holidays. We made our own bubble blowers, and i got a recipe for mixture off Pinterest.It made a hooer of a mess, as you need cornflour which dries when the bubbles pop. Great fun though.




1 comment:

  1. Missy,
    I didn't know how else to contact you, but you won the giveaway on my blog! If you could please email me back at homemadeginger@gmail.com so that I can get your info, that would be great!

    ReplyDelete